|Monday and Thursday Day Women||Marg Preston, Allison Chenier, Nancy McKague and Penny Kuhne|
|Monday Night Men||Matt English|
|Tuesday Ladies Skip Entry||Jan Robinson and Marj Smith|
|Tuesday Evening Women||Brenda Bonis, Kathy Simpson and Lynda Demerse|
|Inter-Club Competitive||Jim Scott|
|Senior Day Curling and Senior Inter-Club||Doug Murray|
|Thursday Night Skip Entry||Wendy Findlay and Luanne Rae|
|Friday Curl and Dine||John McCrae, Jerry Ford and John Baldry|
|Friday Social Mixed||Deanna Keeler|
|Youth Curling||Diana Rogers and Mike Smith|
- Masks must be worn at all times in all common indoor areas, except when seated in the upper lounge while having a beverage. Wearing a mask on the ice while playing will be strongly encouraged and recommended that it remains on unless you are delivering a rock or sweeping, however, it will remain a personal choice.
- Due to sanitation guidelines all club brooms, delivery sticks, crutches, grippers and sliders will not be available for use this season.
- Please observe winter boot removal policy and carry winter footwear to boot trays. Personal slippers or indoor footwear is encouraged to change into upon arrival but they cannot remain at the club and must be taken home.
- There will be no access to lockers. You will arrive at the club warmed-up, dressed, and you will have a designated spot to put on your curling shoes. Equipment must be brought to the club and taken home after your game.
- For daytime curling, arrive at the club no sooner than 30 minutes prior to your game. There will be COVID-19 screening protocols (Scanning QR codes and Self Health Assessment) and a designated traffic flow to the main lounge. There may be times when all six sheets are being used, if that is the case then the two teams playing on Sheet One will be directed to the Men’s locker area as the lounge area is not large enough to meet the required 2 meters physical distancing restriction. When entering the lounge move to the assigned team seating areas to change into your curling shoes. Coats and non-curling gear can be left at your assigned sheet area and please wait until entrance to the ice shed has been given. Note: No practicing prior to a game. Proceed to the playing surface as we would normally do but be mindful of physical distancing as you go. Once the game is concluded move back to the staging areas, change footwear and leave the club.
- During the evening, arrival time is no sooner than 30 minutes prior to game time. This year registration numbers do not warrant two draws back to back on the same evening. In all cases there is only one draw per night and they will begin at 7:00 pm. There is one exception and that being Wednesday evening. That league will begin at 7:30 pm. There will be COVID-19 screening protocols (Scanning QR codes and Self Health Assessment) and a designated traffic flow to the main lounge. There will be boot trays to put your winter boots. Coats and non-curling gear can be left at your assigned sheet area. Note: No practicing prior to a game. At game time, you will head down the west stairwell and proceed to the playing surface and assigned sheet. Be mindful of physical distancing as you head to the playing surface. When your game is completed you can leave the ice area and head back to your designated seating area. At that time, you can either leave the club or if you choose to have a beverage head upstairs to where you will find tables with four chairs. Locate your table that have been numbered to correspond with the sheet that you curled on. Once seated you are welcome to remove your mask and enjoy a beverage, however, the building must be cleared by 11:00 PM.
- Sheets 1, 3 and 5 will start their game from the home end as usual. Sheets 2, 4 and 6 will start their game from the away end. This will help us to keep the 2 meter physical distance on the playing surface.
- We are suggesting that the leads of each team sanitize all of their teams’ rock handles before the first rock is thrown. Sanitizing wipes will be placed at each end for use.
- No handshakes or fist pumps will be allowed before or after the games. These traditions can be replaced with a friendly wave, tap brooms or a thumbs-up.
- Spinners to determine hammer and/or rock colours will not be used this year. Hammer and/or colour will be assigned by league convenors or determined by a non-touch means such as “rock-paper-scissors or use an on-line tool on your phone (justflipacoin.com).
- The water dispensers normally located on the backboards will not be put out this year. The pop machine that usually has Gatorade products available for purchase will not be in operation. It is recommended that you bring own labelled water bottle to be used during the game. They can be left on the backboard counter but must be remembered to be taken home after your game so that we can properly sanitize the counter.
- Physical distance at all times where practical. We plan to follow Curling Canada’s recommended Return-to-Play guidelines to ensure physical distancing while on the ice with some modifications. We intend on the first game of league play for the first week to demonstrate how you can maintain physical distancing while playing. We are certainly not suggesting that this has to be followed to the letter of the law but it seems to work and will ensure that physical distancing can be maintained
- Bar Service Protocols – masks must be worn inside the lounge areas at all times except for when seated at a table with a beverage. To receive a beverage from the bar teams/tables will take turns going to the bar. Players will stay distanced while waiting in line. Due to space restrictions and physical distancing we are limiting the number of bar customers to four at a time. Use the hand sanitizer located at the bar. Please make every effort to use debit or credit cards for your bar purchases. The machine will be wiped down after each use.
- Meg-Jord Cleaning Services, our club cleaner, will clean the building once each day as per usual. In addition, an electrostatic disinfectant-approved sprayer has been purchase to disinfect high touch areas, chairs, tables etc. after each draw.