- Download and fill in the required forms (use DOC links), and return completed forms via email along with e-transfer of payment.
- Print off the required forms (use PDF links) and drop off at the club with payment.
- Arrange to complete the required forms at the club between the hours of 10:00 am and 12:00 (noon) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If through the day is not an option, an evening can be arranged. Please contact the club to make arrangements.
To register you will need to complete all applicable forms….
|Adult and Youth:|
|Declaration of Compliance||DOC|
|Release of Liability||DOC|
|Youth Registration only|
|Concussion: Code of Conduct||DOC|
|Curlers Under 26 Years|
|Concussion Awareness Acknowledgment||DOC|
Note that all must be completed by the end of October.
Method of Electronic Payment:Our treasurer, Katie McLaughlin, has set up a direct payment for fees with our TD Canada Trust bank. Follow these directions for an e-transfer payment.
How-To: Send money with Interac e-TransferSending an e-Transfer will look slightly different depending on your financial institution, but should be fairly straight forward.
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account.
- Choose or add your recipient’s email: email@example.com
- Enter the amount to send.
- In the Message Box – please include your Full Name
- Click Send. Please note, it will not prompt you to enter a security question as the Curling Club is set up for auto deposit.
For specific instructions for your bank, you can Google – “How to send an e-transfer with <Bank Name>”. (Insert your bank into “Bank Name”). This will bring up specific instructions for your bank as each bank will vary slightly.